Business Development for Professional Advisors
How to Build Your Financial Client Base
A complimentary business development class on Wed., Oct. 16, 2019 | 8:30-10:30 am
Reaching your potential means doing things differently!
Not every advisor is comfortable with business development. It doesn’t matter what you call it – client development, marketing, or sales – it’s a necessary activity to gain clients and build a book of business.
You will learn …
- Identify prospective clients & ask for referrals
- Build client rapport
- Establish an up-front contract to control the business development process
- Learn effective questioning tactics to qualify or disqualify a potential client
- Uncover the prospective client’s concerns and financial goals
- Shorten your business development cycle & increase your close rate.
Lewis Fogel has spent most of his career working in the financial services industry. Starting as an advisor and eventually heading up the Business Consulting division of a national firm.
His credentials include:
- LPL - Executive Vice President - Business Consulting - Institution Services
- TIAA - Regional Vice President
- Bank of America - Senior Vice President & Regional Investment Executive
- Morgan Stanley - Senior Vice President, Complex Manager
- Biltmore Capital Group - Co-Founder & President
- UBS - Vice President - Financial Advisor
- Past Member of the Board of Trustees at the American College