Are You Attracting the Right Talent?
The Devine Group Employee Assessment & Development Tools
46% of candidates have applied for a job knowing they did NOT meet the Qualifications.
the value of assessments
What Assessments can do
- Improve productivity and support a better workplace culture by aligning employees with roles that will meet their unique strengths
- Reduce turnover due to poor competency or behavioral fit
- Identify future leaders ideal for succession and create a path of development to nurture those employees
- Reduce costs associated with turnover and training
- Ensure that employee development is targeted and goal oriented
- Support the creation of strong, cohesive teams that drive results
- Better understand overall human resource health and employee culture
The Employee Lifecyle
In today’s tight labor market, it's critical to hire strong talent and develop them effectively.
Hiring & Selection
Simplify, identify and hire candidates who best fit in a high-performer profile.
Discover learning gaps and target individual needs to help new hires get on their feet.
Assist your leaders and employees to achieve their highest potential - create your "Dream Team".
Clarify the team's strengths and opportunities: examine how team members and leaders interact.
Target high potential employees for development and promotion opportunities.
Understand why employees voluntarily choose to leave your organization.
Discover how assessments can support your entire employee lifecycle.
- Simplify the selection process
- Reduce Turnover
- Reduce costs
- Increase employee engagement
- Increase employee effectiveness
- And more …