Start with a Solid Sales Foundation
Every successful professional or business starts with
laying a solid foundation of skills & proven processes.
561-279-3300 or Schedule a 15-Minute Quick Call
What you'll learn in Sandler Foundations Training
- Understanding Your Extended DISC Communication Style: Learn how your DISC profile allows you to better understand yourself and to find the most successful way to communicate with prospects, clients, and internal team members.
- Why Have a Selling System: Discover the power of Sandler's comprehensive selling system and overlay it on your current sales approach.
- The Importance of Bonding & Building Rapport: Learn and apply specific Sandler techniques to start a sales conversation and establish an emotional bond and positive rapport with your prospects.
- Elements of an Up-Front Contract: Take control of the sales process by establishing an agenda and mutual beneficial guidelines for a productive conversation.
- Identifying Reasons for Doing Business (PAIN): Learn the high-powered qualifying processes needed to probe for true buyer motivations.
Your Competitive Edge
- Questioning Strategies: Learn to improve your information gathering to gain greater understanding of your prospects, as you help them discover and articulate their needs.
- Uncovering the Prospect’s Budget: Uncover the investment constraints of your prospects and whether they are willing and able to make them.
- Understanding the Prospect’s Decision-Making Process: Learn how to uncover your prospect's decision-making process, as well as how to spot, remove, or avoid sales roadblocks.
- Closing the Sale (Fulfillment & Post-Sell): Learn to consistently close and reinforce sales by focusing on the prospect's pain, decision-making process, and budget, and learn how to set the stage for future business and referrals.
- Improving Your BAT-ing Average: Take a hard look at your Beliefs, Attitudes, and Techniques and how to increase your chances of sustainable success.
- Prospecting Behaviors: Identify the right mix of prospecting activities and an action plan to ensure a predictable and sustainable sale effort.
New classes beginning frequently.
Ready to increase your sales? Take the first step here.
Are you tired of:
- Chasing buyers who won’t return your calls or emails?
- Wasting time with leads that aren’t really interested?
- Dreading cold calling?
- Generating proposals that are used to negotiate pricing?
Now's the time to:
- Take control of your selling process.
- Learn to qualify buyers before investing time, money, ad energy.
- Become a sales master and close more sales, faster, more easily, and profitability.